[PD] open source Pd workshops

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Apr 23 18:13:54 CEST 2004

Hallo,

> We should also discuss the license up front.  My vote is for Creative
> Commons ShareAlike (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/sa/1.0/  ) for
> the written materials, and GNU GPL for the code.

GPL for code is fine, but I'm on a - as Josh would put it, and I like
that word ;) - "personal vendetta" against CC licenses, so I'd rather
not put my material under this kind of license. Unfortunatly I didn't
find another one, that is in widespread use and still fits all people.
GNU Free Documentation would be nice in general, but seems to have
several problems with several things (see debian.org). Darn, I don't
know much else than that I don't like CC, and I can't even put my CC
aversion into sensible words.

Ciao