[PD] audio gets "scratchy" -- setting process priority on windows XP

Josh Steiner josh at vitriolix.com
Sat Apr 24 00:57:08 CEST 2004

interesting, i've occastionally set the priority higher in the
taskmanager which seems to help avoiding stutters when moving objects
around and such, but when i try your command like alone, it works: pd is
running at high priority, but if i stick "cmd /c start /High " in front
of my big line in the .bat with all the -lib's and -path's and
-audiodev's and such, it starts as normal priority... any ideas?