[PD] RE: [PD-announce] RRADical in CVS

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Apr 24 04:20:32 CEST 2004

Hallo,
Josep MComajuncosas hat gesagt: // Josep MComajuncosas wrote:

> 15 minutes to write a PD external¿?
> You should deffinitely write a step by step tutorial :)

I wrote a step sequencer if that helps...

angriff isn't an external but an abstraction, which I developed about
a year or more ago: a drummachine with presetting into tables. Later
Dave McCallum reworked the layout and added some nice functionality. I
converted this d-angriff to rrad.angriff~.pd so that is uses the
Memento saving system -- now also in CVS -- and OSC remote control.
This step took 15 minutes, no lie. Thanks to memento it really is easy
to add persistance and OSC remote to (m)any patches.

Ciao