[PD] audio gets "scratchy" -- setting process priority on windows XP

Johannes Burström johannes at ljud.org
Sat Apr 24 12:29:17 CEST 2004

I've also had problems with sound getting scratchy, but this start
command seems to do the trick. Oddly enough, for me it works perfectly,
with midi ins and -libs and all. But I can't see why I got it working, I
just put the "cmd /c start /high" first in my .bat file. strange.

Johannes

ps. "hello" to the list, since this is my first post. and "thank you" to
the developers, since PD is a really great program.