[PD] wishlist keyboard shortcut

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Sat Apr 24 19:30:32 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have a small keyboard shortcut wish: change between "entering mode" and
"selected mode" with boxes.
when I create a new object/message... then it would be nice to have a
shortcut that switches from the mode, where the cursor is in the box to the
mode, where the object is selected. I think the tab-key could be used for
that. As it is now, I type something in, then I have to grab the mouse, then
klick, then select, then I can adjust it (which I also do with the keyboard,
because it is more precise).
I know the toggeling will not be possible when more objects are selected,
but maybe someone has an idea for that.

Would it be possible to make this work?

marius.