[PD] freeverb~ linux help file?

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Sun Apr 25 20:51:34 CEST 2004

Hi David,

David Merrill wrote:
> Is there a help file for freeverb~ under linux? It has 7 inlets, and I'm
> trying to figure out how to use it.

1) audio inlet
2) audio inlet
3) room size [0-1][values greater than 1 cause feedback!]
4) room damping [0-1]
5) stereo width [0-1]
6) wet gain [0-1]
7) dry gain [0-1]

Win, OSX, Irix binaries available from:
http://www.akustische-kunst.org/puredata/freeverb/index.html

Now, can someone tell me where I can get a working copy of the source
for freeverb~ so I can compile it for Linux? Olaf used to have a source
tarball on the site, but now when I try to compile with the contents of
the zip or the tarball that is there now, I get:

make: *** No rule to make target `freeverb~.pd_linux', needed by
`pd_linux'.  Stop.

Some things seem to be missing ;-)

best,
d.