[PD] more than 2 dac/adc's

gml at xs4all.nl gml at xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 26 22:41:54 CEST 2004

And it is off course possible (at least on linux) to have multiple pd's
running and each talking to a different soundcard using netsend/netreceive
or OSC to communicate with each other.
This could be allright for your use, but you can't do sample synced stuff,
like accurate spatialization and moving sounds. But it is fine if you want
a bunch of different sounds coming from a lot of different speakers.

Gerard