[PD] audio pops vs mice motion

Lex Ein lex_ein at f-m.fm
Tue Apr 27 01:44:42 CEST 2004

In general, try
 - serial vs PS/2 vs USB mice? (serial & PS/2 drivers may impose lower
 CPU utilization than USB)
   Note than using a USB->PS/2 converter like those supplied with
   Logitech trackballs and mice has the same advantages.
 - reducing the mouse reporting rate?  (Some default to 400/sec.  70/sec
 is enough)

Just tryin' ta help,
Lex