[PD] Set reference with "flock of birds"

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Apr 27 10:29:27 CEST 2004

Michael Gschiel wrote:
> I work with the "flock of birds" and I want to set a reference value. Did anyone now how to do this?
>
> I mean, if the FoB send for example 30°, I want to have a button to say, this ist my reference value and then this value is subtract from the new value that I get from the FoB.

try some magic with [f] and [-] (hint: triggering)
this has nothing to do with the flock-of-birds but with pd's way of
number handling.
i don't know whether there is a special command that tells the fob to do
such calibration by itself. (but i don't think that it is very likely;
we have some head-tracking device that allows such "initialization"; but
i do think that this is a driver-feature (and there are no "drivers" for
the fob)

mfg.a.sdr
IOhannes