[PD] texture a waveform in gem

Nicholas Ward niward at cs.tcd.ie
Wed Apr 28 15:34:01 CEST 2004

Hi,
Im wondering if this is doable. I want to texture map a
waveform/spectrograph from an audio input on an object in gem.  Or just
display an audio waveform/spectrograph in the gem window. So i speak
into a microphone and the resulting waveform  is displayed in gem  .
Any ideas or suggestions?
Thanks
Nicky