[PD] Python file dialogs + PD

joseph moore joseph_moore_ at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 28 00:26:00 CEST 2004

I would like to use the built in file dialogs from the EasyDialogs module in
python in PD.  Unforturnately a bug on OSX won't allow one to use the Window
Manager unless the application you are in was started using a fully
qualified path so to use the python file dialogs in something like the
terminal you must use pythonw.  Is there any trick to getting around this
barrier using the py object with pd?  It would make my program much much
cleaner.
Thanks,
Joe