[PD] GEM + Logitech Quickcam = no textures

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Wed Apr 28 07:17:11 CEST 2004

Hmmm. As per my last message I've been trying to install a custom kernel, this has had no success so far.
However, I'm not convinced pcwx is the problem. From all the documentation, pcwx simply lets one use the camera
at up to 640x480, and is not required for any actual operation. Again, it is working in camstream, without
pcwx. But without other possiblilities I'll keep trying to slog through the morass of kernel compilation.

Thanks for your help so far,
Ian Smith-Heisters