[PD] GEM + Logitech Quickcam = no textures

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Wed Apr 28 15:17:29 CEST 2004

Yep. That did the trick. The image was very garbled and it ate up ~30% of my processor cycles, but it worked.
I'm still going to try kernel compilation and pcwx, but I don't think that will fix it. I think the output
below is slightly different than it was w/out p2s/s2p. What does "wanted format is 0x1908" mean?

wanted format is 0x1908
setting cmcapture to 160x120    5
now trying standard palette 15
frame 0 0, format 15, width 160, height 120

GEM: pix_video: Opened video connection C
vmmap 825A274
VIDIOCSYNC: Invalid argument

Maybe since ales fixed his by switching to Debian, I could switch to Gentoo and get it to magically work ;)

Thanks,
Ian