[PD] more than 2 dac/adc's

pdlist at jlndrr.net pdlist at jlndrr.net
Wed Apr 28 16:19:22 CEST 2004

For my usage, dropouts won't really be a problem, as I'm only
interested in the average sound power on each input, not the sound
itself. (Am I wrong here?)

Maybe the more practical way is multiple PD instances, but I'd rather
prefer to have PD manage multiple sound cards, as some other apps do
(at least, AFAIK).

So, please, could you explain to me how you have used multiple
soudcards??

jln