[PD] shell

0001 0001 at ooo000ooo.org
Thu Apr 29 02:21:26 CEST 2004

maybe you can use osascript to send applescript to send your shell
commands, but I can't believe you really need to do that, it must be
another thing.
if you start pd with an "&" ending the command you should be able to
close the terminal.
or you can try uPDated, which does not depend on Terminal.app
I just tried "open /Applications/iChat.app" to [shell] and it works ...
but I'd say that the object starts a new shell, maybe your problem is
that it's not tcsh.

gerard