[PD] GEM + Logitech Quickcam = no textures

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Apr 29 14:28:31 CEST 2004

vanDongen/Gilcher wrote:
> Did you try it with pdp -> pdp2gem -> pix_texture2 etc..
is there any specific reason for using [pix_texture2] instead of
[pix_texture] ?

> It works for me, and , for some reason, the pdp image is much better quality
> than the gem one.

this is really interesting; when i have time i will have a look at this...

> On Thursday 29 April 2004 02:31, Ian Smith-Heisters wrote:
>
>>Maybe this will shed some light. Before the big kernel compile snafu, PDP
>>couldn't grab frames either. Now PDP can, but Gem still can't.

i'm sorry but i cannot help you here;
does it work when you do some image-transformation, esp [pix_rgba],
[pix_yuv] or [pix_grey] ?

mfg.a.sdr
IOhannes