[PD] Is there a 'switch' object?

acabrera at teleset.com.co acabrera at teleset.com.co
Thu Apr 29 14:31:40 CEST 2004

Hi all,
I'm wondering if an object exists that can act as a 'switch'. What I mean is
that when it is in one state, the signal flow continues in one direction and
when in the other it goes in another direction, basically deactivating the
other branch.
What I want to do is split a gem list in two, so when the switch is in one
state one type of processing is done, and another type of process is done when
the switch is in another state. All this to save cpu, since both processes
could be placed inline, but would consume too  much cpu.
I'm thinking specifically of live video processing.
Is there an object to do this, or can anyone think of a way to do this?

Thanks all!