[PD] Is there a 'switch' object?

matthew jones m.jones at signal.qinetiq.com
Thu Apr 29 14:50:41 CEST 2004

hi,
I would stick process 1 in one subpatch, process 2 in a second subpatch, and
control them by sending 1's and 0's to switch~ objects inside each subpath,
turning them on or off.  This just turns dsp on/off for that subpatch.
If you want to just reroute messages, you can use spigot's or a variety of
techniques using [moses] or whatever.  this won't stop the signal objects
from computing though.

Matt

http://www.loopit.org/