[PD] loading libraries in OS X?

David Kendall dkendall at calarts.edu
Fri Apr 30 04:53:14 CEST 2004

I think my problem has a lot to do with my lack of familiarity with the
unix syntax. Right now I can run pd from the terminal using the command
"open pd", but when I add the tags to add libraries, the shell looks for
them as if the tags were file names.

where is the .pdrc?

do I need to change the settings on the terminal?

David