[PD] loading libraries in OS X?

roc principio at ilimit.es
Fri Apr 30 05:14:08 CEST 2004

> I think my problem might have more to do with the UNIX syntax of OS
> X. Where do I find the .pdrc?

.pdrc is not in your system by default. you have to create it with a
text editor like pico, emacs or whatever
you can use it to tell up to load the libs on startup. browse the list
archive for varied examples

> To run pd from the terminal I am using the command "open pd", but when
> add tags the terminal tries to look them up as file names.

try: /usr/local/pd/bin/pd
assuming that's the correct path.
use "-open xxxxxx" to open files.
you can add the "-lib percolate" to that, although it's more handy to
have the .pdrc or at least an alias (on your .tcshrc file)
bst