[PD] hammerfall osx dont like 44.1?

Malte Steiner steiner at block4.com
Fri Apr 30 21:04:21 CEST 2004

Hello,

I updated recently my old Titanium Powerbook to OSX 10.3.3 and try PD
with RME Hammerfall PC Card + Multiface. Strangly the system likes to
switch the overall sampling frequency to 96k while I demanded 44.1k.
Some battle seems to go on behind because sometimes clicks and blurbs
occur. Switching to 48k seems to help a bit, did anyone have simular
experiences?
It remembers me on another computer with nvidia chipset I only get ALSA
under Debian to run with 48k too, is that the magic number? :)

Cheers,

Malte
--
Malte Steiner