[PD] More pdp blues

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Tue May 4 23:51:53 CEST 2004

hi,

i think it's mainly a memory issue,
i forgot about that memory limitation thing,
i'm running in an unlimited mode :

ulimit -a
max locked memory     (kbytes, -l) unlimited
max memory size       (kbytes, -m) unlimited

it fairly depends on the number and the resolutions
of the videos you're playing
( and of the size of the canvas too ).

meybe, should change your memory settings??

suerte,
sevy