[PD] pd -rt and linux 2.6

navz at dreaming.org navz at dreaming.org
Wed May 5 01:21:32 CEST 2004

for me it seems that the problem was either with the kernel < 2.6.4 or the fact
that i'm using a mac_ppc and had both the AT keyboard kernel option and the mac
ADB device support running at the same time... probably the latter i think so
im not going to rebuild the kernel in 2.6.3 to test unless someone really wants
me to.

btw im using ALSA, haven't got around to learning about JACK yet, but it looks
useful... wonder if theres something like that for video ie, can you use
multiple applications with the same /dev/??

cheers

nav