[PD] readanysf~ for windows ?

august august at alien.mur.at
Wed May 5 18:13:47 CEST 2004

Vincent,

the newest version of readany, which I worked on heavily from feb-april,
is now compiled on OS X.   I haven't released it yet, 'cause I haven't
gotten around to cleaning it all up.  been busy.  BUT, it should be
entirely possible to compile readany for windows.  The libs are all
available for win.  One just needs to do it.  Might a be a small summer
project of mine.  But, one guy wrote me once that he was working on a
windows port.  I never heard from him after that.

best of luck -august.