[PD] strange plugin~ behavior

nolv nolv at free.fr
Wed May 5 19:00:33 CEST 2004

Dear list,

After creating a ladspa plugin~ object, e.g. [plugin~ lpf], the input and output
ports seem to be correct, but i get a console message like this :

bad screen distance "179,000000"

Then, all characters in the window disapear. It seems impossible to have them
back. Any new object i put on the patch has the same behavior. And it is the
same for any new window i create. The only solution is to quit pd and restart
again not use plugin~.

I used Mandrake 9.2 and 10.0 with tcl 8.4. pd 0.37.1. I tried plugin version
0.1, 0.2, both source and rpm. I also tried the patch from the sooper looper site.

Thanks in advance,
Olivier