[PD] pd -rt and linux 2.6

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed May 5 23:51:35 CEST 2004

Hallo,
Tim Blechmann hat gesagt: // Tim Blechmann wrote:

> i've finally been able to run my hdsp ...

Finally!!! Congratulations.

> but still i experience some problems when using the hdsp with pd:
> i can only run either jack or pd with in realtime mode. if i run both:
> watchdog: signaling pd...

Okay, this is one I know. You probably run the devel version. Please
try the MSP official one, and if this fixes it, then devel misses one
tiny patch, which you might find in the list archives.

The thing might be, that Pd runs at a higher priority than jackd,
which isn't good, and also, that Pd will issue a non-realtime safe
error message in it's jack process function. This has to be removed.

Ciao