[PD] readanysf~ for windows ?

august august at alien.mur.at
Thu May 6 05:23:37 CEST 2004

Thomas,

if you try again, try with the latest version of readanysf:

	http://aug.ment.org/software/readanysf~-0.13.pre.tar.gz

it's not linked online.  the code has changed and slimmed down
considerably.

now there there really is only 1 interface for all files and streams:
simply [open file.mp3] or [open http://server:8000/oggwhateva]

other than that mostly just bug fixes, like the hang on conecting to
servers that dont exist.....etc.

when I get time, i'll try to make a proper release, with OSX binaries as
well.  (maybe win binaries too? )

-august.