[PD] More pdp blues

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Thu May 6 15:42:18 CEST 2004

Yves,

Here's the patch and an abstraction for it, I added some comments to make it a bit clearer. At this point it
displays 2 160x120 videos (one live, one captured from the live one) at any one of 9 places on the pdp_canvas
(it's intended to have 8 recorded clips and 1 stream running). Use the [pd make001.mov] to capture a clip from
the stream for the yqt player.

Could the pdp_dumps be from having a slow hard drive? The main difference between this and the Gem replacement
I've done for it, is that Gem is using buffers to store images, rather than the hard drive.

Thanks for your help,
Ian