[PD] xnetreceive

Jorge Cardoso jccardoso at porto.ucp.pt
Thu May 6 19:24:07 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have made an external (xnetreceive - eXtended netreceive)
that acts like netreceive with two new outlets: ip address and port number.
It is based on the [netreceive] and [netserver] objects (and source code!).

I have used this to exchange info between java applets and PD.
[netreceive] doesn't output the ip address, and [netserver] only
works for TCP connections and I needed both...

The external is compiled for windows only (I don't have access
to a Mac or Linux box). If anyone would care to (try) to compile
it for other platforms I would be much appreciated.

Bye,
jc

---
Jorge Cardoso <-> jorgecardoso at ieee.org

Centro de Investigação em Ciência e Tecnologia das Artes (CITAR)
Univ. Católica Portuguesa Centro Regional do Porto
Rua Diogo Botelho 1327
4169 - 005 Porto
Portugal
Tel: 226196200 Ext: 133
"Whether you believe you can, or whether you believe you can't, you're absolutely right." - Henry Ford