[PD] xnetreceive

Pall Thayer palli at pallit.lhi.is
Thu May 6 21:48:46 CEST 2004

Not much of a programmer myself but I tried compiling this on Mac OS X. After commenting
out the ifdef Unix and all the win stuff, the only error I get is the following... what does this
mean?

pallis-Computer:/Applications/pd-0.37-1/src root# gcc xnetreceive.c
ld: Undefined symbols:
_main
_binbuf_eval
_binbuf_free