[PD] anyone successfully building PD themselves on windows?

Josh Steiner josh at vitriolix.com
Thu May 6 21:51:00 CEST 2004

i think i did everything mentioned, but i get this error:

$ c:/mingw/bin/mingw32-make
cc -DPD -DPD_INTERNAL -DMSW -DUSEAPI_MMIO -DUSEAPI_PORTAUDIO  -Wall -W
-Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wno-switch
-g -DINSTALL_PREFIX=\"..\"  -I../tcl/include -c -o ../src/t_tkcmd.o
t_tkcmd.c
process_begin: CreateProcess((null), cc -DPD -DPD_INTERNAL -DMSW
-DUSEAPI_MMIO -DUSEAPI_PORTAUDIO -Wall -W -Wstrict-prototypes
-Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wno-switch -g
-DINSTALL_PREFIX=\"..\" -I../tcl/include -c -o ../src/t_tkcmd.o
t_tkcmd.c, ...) failed.
make (e=2): The system cannot find the file specified.
c:\mingw\bin\mingw32-make.exe: *** [t_tkcmd.o] Error 2

any ideas?