[PD] [OT] -> [-empyre-] (n) formative states

jonCates jcates at artic.edu
Fri May 7 00:25:39 CEST 2004

// i am x-posting this msg in hopes of (re)connecting these conversations.
// this month developers of criticalartware
// http://www.criticalartware.net
// are the guests [of/on]  the empyre listserv
// i hope you can join us by subscribing to the
// empyre listserv. to subscribe to empyre goto:
// http://www.subtle.net/empyre/
// + enter the info they request.
// jonCates
// ---> criticalartware coreDeveloper