[PD] xnetreceive

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Fri May 7 16:32:43 CEST 2004

hi,

this is taken from pdp/pidip Makefile for OSX :

g++ -o pdp.pd_darwin pidip-modules/*.o modules/*/*.o system/*/*.o
$(PDP_LIBS) -dynamic -bundle -undefined error -multiply_defined suppress
-twolevel_namespace -bundle_loader $(PD_EXECUTABLE)

i guess you can figure what to modify in this...

suerte,
sevy

Pall Thayer wrote:

> Ok, ld doesn't recognize the -export_dynamic and -shared flags on Mac
> OS X but at least I know what I'm looking for.
>
> palli
>
> Martin Peach wrote:
>
>> Pall Thayer wrote:
>>
>>> Not much of a programmer myself but I tried compiling this on Mac OS
>>> X. After commenting out the ifdef Unix and all the win stuff, the
>>> only error I get is the following... what does this mean?
>>

>>> pallis-Computer:/Applications/pd-0.37-1/src root# gcc xnetreceive.c
>>> ld: Undefined symbols:
>>> _main
>>> _binbuf_eval
>>> _binbuf_free