[PD] Karl heinz essl

vanDongen/Gilcher gml at xs4all.nl
Sun May 9 01:32:54 CEST 2004

On Saturday 08 May 2004 17:03, Georg Holzmann wrote:

> it's open source (look at http://www.essl.at/works/rtc.html )!

I looked at the site, and IMHO the most interesting thing is the the list
manipulation externals bs the random abstractions.
There is no mention of licence on the site BTW.

But you can build all of it in pd, and a few of the abstractions are not
necessary. It is a bit of work, but why not start the project yourself. I
think people are looking for abstraction collections for
pure-data.sourceforge.net

ciao

Gerard

--