[PD] pidip pdp osx problems (help me)

joseph moore joseph_moore_ at hotmail.com
Mon May 10 03:29:34 CEST 2004

Hello,
I'm trying to get Yves' OSX pdp pidip install package going but I am
experiencing the following error:

dyld: /usr/local/bin/pd Undefined symbols:
/usr/local/lib/pd/extra/pdp.pd_darwin undefined reference to _gluOrtho2D
expected to be defined in /usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.1.dylib
pd_gui: pd process exited
/Applications/Pd.command: line 1:   967 Trace/BPT trap
/usr/local/bin/pd -rt -path
/usr/local/lib/pd/extra:/usr/local/lib/pd/pdp_pidip_osx/abstractions -lib
/usr/local/lib/pd/pdp_pidip_osx/pdp

I had an older install of pdp working but I wanted to take advantage of the
ieee1394 object and others so I installed xfree86 and the new package. Only
apparently I've done something wrong.  Help please, I desire ascii art.

Thanks all,
Joe