[PD] heavy crash

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Mon May 10 19:34:59 CEST 2004

> anyone ever experienced a hard crash with one of the above? i mean one
> with locked keyboard and null happening afterwards.
>
> lg
> martin

yes, you are not alone. But I think it is a GEM problem, and has nothing to
do with Yves objects. I managed to crash my debian box with the internal Gem
objects alone. I could not reproduce these errors, I think it could have
been a misconfiguration (wrong graphic driver) of the system or libraries
compiled with different versions of gcc???

marius.