[PD] GEM OS X : Window not draggable ...

gl03 glow at trust.at
Tue May 11 15:07:29 CEST 2004

On May 10, 2004, at 7:59 PM, joseph moore wrote:

> Are you command clicking in the GEM window?  You have probably already
> tried this.

oh my, there really was a "very simple answer" to this... :-o ...many
thanks.

Now if I use "key" instead of "gemkeyboard", i/o works just nicely even
without focusing...

It would still be interesting to know what the requirements for
draggable GEM windows are on OS X (Panther btw, using the 0.37.1 binary
from iem.at).
The "not draggable on single device" message is gone now with 0.888-rc2
- but no fundamental changes to window handling afaict...

thanks2all,

gl03.-