[PD] permission denied

jeanmichel genese72 at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 20:48:13 CEST 2004

HI,
i've downloaded tcl/tk first, then pd for osX already
compiled (my pd folder is named pd-0.37-1, is that
ok?), then i opened the terminal, typed
/Users/(me)/Applications/pd-0.37-1/bin and the
following line appeared in the terminal window:
permission denied.
I do not understand.
i will need a little help on that, if anyone can give
me a smooth push forward, it would be greatly
appreciated.
And by the way, i am quite a newbie with all that
regards the terminal window and tcsh, so maybe its
just a question of command line imprecision.
and if it lacks informations here, just let me know.
thanks.

=====
jeanmichel