[PD] smallest possible value of a delay-time

vanDongen/Gilcher gml at xs4all.nl
Fri May 14 12:14:47 CEST 2004

What happens if you upsample the signal to a sample rate high enough so that
you can do a single sample delay, and then downsample again?
There are various interpolation techniques for this I think, and you are not
limited to lineair interpolation, which
 I suspect that this does work.Not sure if you can do it in pd though.

you should ask the music-dsp list, or the csound list. I think in csound they
solved the tuning of the karplus-strong this way. But again I am not sure.

regards

Gerard

--
electronic & acoustic musics-- http://www.xs4all.nl/~gml