[PD] Another possibility to gain access to usr/local/pd in OS X

Nick Mariette nmariette at myrealbox.com
Sun May 16 04:30:57 CEST 2004

Another possibility is to create a symbolic link to the pd directory in your
home folder.

ie use the ln command in the terminal:

cd ~/
ln -s /usr/local/pd pd

The symbolic link will then be visible in Finder, and clicking on it will
take you to the /usr/local/pd directory in Finder.

note - you might have to use sudo and/or chmod to create the link with the
correct permissions.
(I'm not on a mac right now to check this).

Nick