[PD] pure-data.org lapsed ?

Lex Ein lex_ein at f-m.fm
Sun May 16 05:26:04 CEST 2004

May I suggest the free Yahoo Calendar reminder service? 100% reliable so
far for me.  Many features: multiple notification addresses, annual
repeat, multi-reminders week or day before, etc. I've tested for and
received NO SPAM at the notification addresses as a result of using the
Calendar feature. And Yahoo's spam catching keeps that throwaway account
slim.  Just use a long, long account name.

You must sign on once every 3.999 months to keep the account active, per
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/access/access-04.html but that's
easily done:
http://yahoopops.sourceforge.net/index.php
On the other hand:
http://www.allfreethings.com/Personal_Management/Reminder_Services/index1.shtml

Otherwise, just remember.  Remember that thousands of lives depend on
your aging, failing memory.
If you forget to have kids, nobody's going to remind you. But if you
forget to pay for your domain registration, everybody will remind you the
day after.

Lex.

http://www.fastmail.fm - Same, same, but different