[PD] Setting the sample rate

Al Riley alrileyuk at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 16 17:19:06 CEST 2004

Hopefully a there's a simple answer to this one...

When I open PD, it overrides my sound card sample rate
and sets it at 22050 Hz. Ideally i'd be working at
44100 Hz or higher. When I try to set it to another
value from Audio Settings in PD it has no effect on
the sample rate in my sound card interface.

I only noticed the problem when I heard unexpected
aliasing in an additive patch I'm working on.

Just in case it helps, my soundcard is a terratec DMX
6fire.