[PD] apt-get puredata no gui available

olsen modewelt at gmx.at
Sun May 16 21:43:31 CEST 2004

> Could be many things, you should provide more info.  Perhaps your
> DISPLAY env var isn't set up properly.

env gives my DISPLAY=:0.0

  Send a transcript of your
> console session also.
console session on pd startup?:
on ./pd
there is nothing more than signal 2 when ctrl.+c is hit

/home/olsen# pd -nogui
couldn't open MIDI input device 0
couldn't open MIDI output device 0
opened 0 MIDI input device(s) and 0 MIDI output device(s).
and
pd -noaudio
the same as on ./pd ->blank

the alsa modules compiled fine and with xmms sounds ok
thanks
olsen