[PD] Re: [PD-announce] mole - a forth for pd

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Mon May 17 10:46:35 CEST 2004

Hey, thats really cool.

I have been trying to do this for years, but have failed constantly.
First I tried gforth directly, but I had to change the sources to
offer a clean embedding API, which was ugly. Then I used the atlast
framework, which worked nicely but it was too slow  ...
The I got addicted to performance improvements ...
And I probably never got the hang of forth after all :)

Anyhow, great that there is a small and native solution now.

Guenter