[PD] GRID and compiling issues

yasmin ahmad yahmad at mail.com
Mon May 17 18:20:26 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has compiled the latest GRID on windows?
I have been trying to compile externals and have been having an exceedingly hard time with some of them.
I'm using PD on XP and MS VC++ 6.0. I realize this question has been asked many times so I've tried just about every suggestion posted with limited success.
I am able to compile the example from doc/6.externs, I can also compile iemlib but when I try maxlib, zexy or flext I keep getting errors - usually due to m_imp.h . Has anyone else had these problems? I'm fairly new to C++ so I guess that doesn't help either. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated since I really can't start writing externals until I can compile existing ones!

Thanks,

Yasmin