[PD] strange plugin~ behavior

juto aviten periclite at free.fr
Tue May 18 12:24:11 CEST 2004

Hi Olivier,
I asked the same questions on the list few months ago, I've just had an
answer back about the idea to use the cvs, but now new version of
plugin~ are available didn't test for now; I use rpm from thacs :
http://rpm.nyvalls.se for mandrake. I will try it next week, I could
give you feeback if you want...

juto