[PD] VRML and Pure Data

juto aviten periclite at free.fr
Tue May 18 12:33:58 CEST 2004

> i was wondering if there are any connections or integrators how people
> combined PD an VRML.
> any hints are welcome.
> i especially look for ideas how to use the input methods of pd to
> navigate or control objects in VRML worlds.
> another thing would be a converter of vrml .wrl files into Gem objects.
> i expect this to be questions in an upcoming workshop.

Hi Max,
that's an idea we had to work on vrml and PD, we could be interesting by
organising a workshop on this issue one day, maybe we could begin to
have some exchange about this issue. We work with the university whom
want to developp under java, create a platform with it, someone post a
project he have to work with quake & PD, I think this issue of vrml is
quiet interesting to push forward.

keep in touch

juto