[PD] IEMlibs now part of pd-externals

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Wed May 19 19:27:50 CEST 2004

You really are the bravest of them all.
I think this work is invaluable for the pd community, and above
all for the users. And it will save me lots of headaches when
I have to give my next workshop. If someone asks me "can I stream
audio with pd ?", I can just plainly say yes, instead of giving
instructions how and where to download which library, setup .pdrc or write
windows .bat files ...

Thanks,

Guenter