[PD] Popular IDE for developing Pd external in Linux?........

chun lee leechun at leechun.freeserve.co.uk
Thu May 20 12:23:27 CEST 2004

Hi there:

Just a quick question. I am thinking of starting to learn how to write my
own Pd externals in C soon. I would like to know what are the popular IDEs
people are using in Linux. I am running Fedora. Can I use Emacs? I have only
got it that comes with the distribution and it looked very foreign to me. My
past experience is with CodeWarrior on Mac OSX developing Max/Msp object.

Any advice and suggestions are appreciated.

Many thanks

Yours

CHUN