[PD] ATS release (atsread external)

Alex Norman anorman at cs.washington.edu
Fri May 21 02:42:24 CEST 2004

Hello,
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but ATS 1.0 has just been
officially released,

ATS is a spectral modeling system based on a sinusoidal plus critical-band
noise decomposition.. http://www.dxarts.washington.edu/ats/

Anyways, I have written a pd external (atsread) that reads data from ATS
analysis files and returns that data (pairs of frequencies and amplitudes) for
general purpose use.  It also returns noise information (if there is any).

download:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/atsa

it is, I admit, quite CPU intensive, if anyone has suggestions for optimization
tell me and I'll look into them.

Hopefully some of you will find this external useful.

-Alex Norman
ATS development Team